Who We Are:
Renee Alliance Group, LLC was established to address a disconnect in basic job training, industry certifications and entry-level employment for no to low income, displaced workers, re-entry ex-felons, and adults who would not have access to Fortune 500 companies under normal circumstances. The need for quality people management and basic technical skills have become a much needed skill due to today’s technological age.
The company has positioned ourselves as a leader to build a business model for your organization producing highly skilled, marketable employees with the proper technical and professional development training. Our students are equipped with a strong foundation of tools and techniques as well as business knowledge-area skillsets to meet the growing lost soft skills that sets thriving companies apart.
Our Key Accomplishments:
- Created a job training and job placement program for the Metro Atlanta Day Reporting Center.
- Secured on-going contract with Clermont, FL Arts & Recreation Center to provide professional development and health & safety classes.
- Licensed Training Provider and Skilled Trainers for the American Red Cross and American Health & Safety Institute.
- Secured partnerships with Arise, Department of Labor – DeKalb Workforce Development, and IT University Online.
- Successfully trained and employed applicants with the skillset to work from home in Customer Service, Technical Support, Warehousing, and Sales positions.
Our mission is to offer business soft skill training, basic computer classes and certification-based courses aimed at growing skilled, marketable employees empowering students to self-dependency at a fair and reasonable wage.
Company Goals and Objectives:
To deliver a world class workforce of sought-after candidates that exceeds technological requirements through strategic instructional preparation.